The FIB (Confrete Industry Federation)
The Concrete Industry Federation (FIB brings together the companies with factories that manufacture prefabricated concrete products for the building, civil engineering and environmental engineering sectors.
The Concrete Industry includes companies with factories that manufacture prefabricated concrete products for the building, civil engineering and environmental engineering sectors.
It is represented by the FIB - Concrete Industry Federation - which promotes the interests of this industrial sector and represents it in front of the Public Authorities and professional circles.
The role of the FIB is to:
* express and defend the point of view of the concrete industry with regard to technical, economic, legal and social matters.
* improve quality. The FIB is approved by the Public Authorities as a certifying body. It has been asked by AFNOR (the French Standardization Agency) to manage the Bureau de Normalisation de l’Industrie du Béton (Concrete Indistry Standardization Bureau).
* dynamize the social policy of the concrete industry through dialogue and negotiation with management and labour.
* advize its members.
* communicate with professional circles.
* produce industrial statistics for the "concrete products" sector.
* promote concrete products
* represent the profession:
In FRANCE in front of:
+ Ministries (Environment, Public Works, Industry, Employment, ...) ;
+ Administrations and public bodies (DRIRE, CRAM, DRTE, ...) ;
+ Specialized bodies in the construction sector.
In EUROPE: within the Specialized Technical Committees of the CEN (European Committee for Standardization).
23, RUE DE LA VANNE - 92126 MONTROUGE
TEL : 01 49 65 09 09 - FAX : 01 49 65 08 61
E-MAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org